domenica 31 agosto 2008

1988: Top 10 LP

1. Tracy Chapman - Tracy Chapman

Talkin 'bout a revolution - Fast car - Across the lines - Behind the wall - Baby can I hold you - Mountains o' things - She's got her ticket - Why - For my lover - If not now - For you



2. In questo mondo di ladri - Antonello Venditti

Ricordati di me - Miraggi - Correndo correndo - Mitico amore - In questo mondo di ladri - Il compleanno di Cristina - 21 modi per dirti ti amo - Ma che bella giornata di sole

3. Nothing like the sun - Sting

The Lazarus heart - Be still my beating heart - Englishman in New York - History will teach us nothing - They dance alone - Fragile - We'll be together - Straight to my heart - Rock steady - Sister moon - Little wing - The secret marriage - Mariposa libre - Fragil (Fragile) - Si estamos juntos - Ellas danzas solas (They dance alone) - Fragilidad

4. Dalla/Morandi - Lucio Dalla & Gianni Morandi

Vita - C'era un ragazzo che come me amava i Beatles e i Rolling Stones - Dimmi dimmi - Chiedi chi erano i Beatles - Felicità - Il cielo - Il Duemila un gatto e il re - Disperati complici - Emilia - Cuori di Gesù - Tu mi entri dentro il cuore - Il motore del 2000 - Misterioso - Che cosa resterà di me - Pomeriggio in ufficio - Soli ma splendenti - Amore piccolino - Felicità [finale]



5. Introducing the hardline according to… - Terence Trent D’Arby

If you all get to heaven - If you let me stay - Wishing well - I'll never turn my back on you (Father's words) - Dance little sister - Seven more days - Let's go forward - Rain - Sign your name - As yet untitled - Who's loving you

6. Luca Carboni - Luca Carboni

Silvia lo sai - Caro Gesù - Lungomare - Voglia di vivere - Gli autobus di notte - Farfallina - Continuate così - Vieni a vivere con me - Chicchi di grano

7. Rattle and Hum - U2

Helter skelter - Van Diemen's land - Desire - Hawkmoon 269 - All along the watchtower - I still haven't found what I'm looking for - Freedom for my people - Silver and gold - Pride (in the name of love) - Angel of Harlem - Love rescue me - When love comes to town - Heartland - God part II - The star spangled banner - Bullet the blue sky - All I want is you

8. In certi momenti - Eros Ramazzotti

Questo mio vivere un po' fuori - Ok ci sto - La luce buona delle stelle - Il gioco della verità - Ma che bello questo amore - Ciao Pà - Cose che ho visto - Libero dialogo - Occhi di speranza - Senza perderci di vista



9. Lovesexy - Prince

No - Alphabet St. - Glam slam - Anna stesia - Dance on - Lovesexy - When 2 r in love - I wish u heaven - Positivity

10. Whenever you need somebody - Rick Astley

Never gonna give you up - Whenever you need somebody - Together forever - It would take a strong strong man - Love has gone - Don't say goodbye - Slipping away - No more looking for love - You move me - When I fall in love

Nessun commento:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin